The Airports Authority of India or AAI has released a notification to recruit 180 candidates for the post of Junior Executive . Out of the total 180 vacancies for the AAI Recruitment 2020, 150 vacancies are for Electronics and 15 each for Electrical and Civil. The AAI recruitment will be conducted on the basis of GATE 2019 scores. The online registration process will commence on August 3, 2020, on the official website of AAI which is www.aai.aero.
|AAI 2020 Recruitment Events||Dates|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||03/08/2020|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||02/09/2020|
|AAI Junior Executive Post||Vacancy|
- The candidates need to have scored 60% and above marks in B.E or B.Tech in relevant engineering from a recognized institution or university in India or from an apex Institution such as IIT.
- Valid GATE Scores of 2019
The Airports Authority of India will be recruiting candidates in the following discipline of Engineering:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
The upper age limit is capped at 27 years. The upper age will be relaxed for reserved category candidates.
Application Fee :
- The General Candidates will be required to pay an application fee of Rs 300
- SC/ST/Women/PwD/EWS: Exempted from paying the fee.
The Recruitment process for the AAI Junior Executive will commence from 3rd August to 2nd September 2020. The AAI Recruitment Notification PDF is given below.
How to Apply :
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI Circle Based Officer 2020.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration Junior Assitant Recruitment 2020.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future purposes.