All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Jodhpur has invited applications for the Professor cum Principal and other posts. Eligible and interested applicants can apply for All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 07 September 2020.
Table of Contents
- Date of Notification: 08 August 2020
- Last Date of Receipt of Online Application: 07 September2020
- Professor cum Principal: 01 Post
- Lecturer/Assistant Professor: 01 Post
- Tutor/Clinical Instructor (Nursing): 06 Posts
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Professor cum Principal: (i) Master’s Degree in Nursing with advanced specialization in Nursing.(ii) Must be registered Nurse and Midwife(iii) 10 years experience in the Nursing field after registration as Nurse out of which seven years must have been spent in Nursing education or administration after obtaining the prescribed postgraduate qualifications. Age Limit: Not exceeding 55 (Fifty Five) years as on 07 September 2020.
- Lecturer/Assistant Professor: (i) Masters Degree in Nursing from a recognized Institution/University.(ii) Registered Nurse Midwife(iii) Five (05) years exp. with a min. of two (02) years teaching exp. in Nursing. Age Limit: Not exceeding 50 (Fifty) years as on 07 September 2020.
- Tutor/Clinical Instructor (Nursing): (i) Sc. Nursing/ Post B.Sc. Nursing Degree from an Indian Nursing Council (INC) recognized Institute/University.(ii) Registered Nurse/Midwife in Nursing Council. Age Limit: Not exceeding 50 (Fifty) years as on 07 September 2020.
How To Apply:
Eligible and interested applicants can apply for National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 07 September 2020. The application form is available online on NIOT official website http://www.niot.res.in/index.php/ recruitment. The candidate has to fill the application online and upload recent passport size photograph (to enable issue of admit card for appearing test) latest by 07 September 2020 up to 05:30 pm.