All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has released a notification for the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCAT). The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi is going to conduct the NORCAT exam, for 15 AIIMS in the country. There are a total of 3808 Vacancies for the nursing officer in all the AIIMS.
|Notification Date||05th August 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||05th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th August 2020 (Upto 05:00 p.m)|
|AIIMS New Delhi||270||154||79||35||59||67||597|
|AIIMS Rae Bareli||239||161||89||45||60||–||594|
- Candidates holding B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University OR
Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council; Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council. Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
- Between 18-30 Years (Age relaxation as per government norms)
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 hrs. (180 minutes).
- 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question. (180 MCQs related to the subject, 20 MCQs related to General Knowledge & Aptitude)
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in the Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR/ EWS, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST.
- For PWBD additional 5% relaxation will be given irrespective of the category. Accordingly, qualifying marks for PWBD will be as follows UR/EWS-PWBD45%, OBC-PWBD-40%, and SC/ST-PWBD-35%). As per DOPT office
memorandum No. No.36035/02/2017-Estt (Res) dated 15.01.2018 same the relaxed standard should be applied for all the candidates with Benchmark Disabilities whether they belong to Unreserved/SC/ST/OBC. No further relaxation of standards will be considered or admissible in favor of any candidate from any category whatsoever
Application Fee :
|General/OBC/ExS Candidates||SC/ST||Person with Disabilities|
|Rs 1500/||Rs 1200/||Exempted|
How To Apply:
- Click on the link given below.
- Now you can see Registration on the right.
- Click on New User and Agree with the terms and conditions then proceed to continue for online form
- Now Fill out all the required details.
- Now Choose the exam center and medium in which you want to appear for AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2020
- Now fill in your educational qualifications and all the degree’s you hold
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature
- After filling all the required details and uploading photo/signature You’ll be redirected to the payments page. Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.