The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited online applications for the Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer posts. Eligible and interested persons can apply for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2020 in offline mode through the prescribed application format on or before 22 September 2020. Candidates who hold engineering degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical branch can apply through speed.
APSC Recruitment 2020: Important Date
|APSC Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Application Start date||19th August 2020|
|Application Last date||22nd September 2020|
Assam PSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
|APSC Post||Number of vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)|
APSC Engineer Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam to apply for the APSC Engnneer Recruitment 2020. The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
(i) Educational Qualification
|Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) Irrigation Department||Degree in respective branch of Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) Irrigation Department||3 years Diploma Course in the Concerned Engineering Discipline|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical) PHED||Degree in (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical)|
(ii) Age Limit
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. Norms.
Salary For APSC Engineer Recruitment 2020
Assistant Engineer: Rs.30000-110000+12700 plus other allowances
Junior Engineer: Rs.14000-60500+8700
APSC JE Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
1. For General/EWS Candidate: Rs.250/-
2. For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.150/-
3. For BPL Candidate: Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
How To Apply For APSC Engineer Recruitment 2020?
The application form must reach the address by 22nd September 2020. The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should send at the following address given below:
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
List of Enclosures To Send For APSC Engineer Recruitment
1. Original treasury Challan depositing prescribed application fee.
2. Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
3. Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of qualifying examination.
4. Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by appropriate authority.
5. Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
6. Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
7. Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available)
8. Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of Service/Experience with dates.
9. BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).