Armed Forces Medical Service has published the recruitment notification for the post of Short Service Commissioned Officer in the employment newspaper dated 18 July to 24 July 2020. Indian Citizens, both Male and Female, can apply for Armed Force Medical Service 2020 through official website amcsscentry.gov.in from 18 July 2020 to 16 August 2020.
- Starting Date of Application – 18 July 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16 July 2020
- Interview Date – 31 August 2020
- Male – 270 Posts
- Female – 30 Posts
- The candidate must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Post graduate Degree/Diploma holders recognized by State Medical Council/MCI/NBE may also apply
- They should have completed internship on or before 30 June 2020
The candidate must not have attained 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2020
Doctors on commissioning in the Armed Forces Medical Services will be granted the rank of Captain (or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force) in 10B level of Defence Pay Matrix of BP Rs. 61300 + MSP Rs. 15500 + HRA (if applicable) as per category of the city, (i.e X, Y, Z, where the officer is posted) + NPA at prevalent rates + Transport Allowance Rs. 3600-7200 as per the category of the city, (i.e X, Y, Z where the officer is posted) + Dress Allowance Rs. 20,000 Annually) and Dearness Allowance as per prevalent rate (total emolument at minimum of Pay Scale at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 97000/- pm).
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the AFMS’s Website www.amcssentry.gov.in from 18 July 2020. The last date of receipt of application is 16 August 2020.