Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Surgery, ENT, Anesthesiology, Obstetris & Gynecology, Ophthalmology, General Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology Venereology & Leprosy, Orthopedics, Bio-Chemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Psychiatry, Radiotherapy, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, TB & respiratory disease/pulmonary Medicine, Radio Diagnosis/ Radiology, Oncology, Conservative dentistry & Endodontics, Oral & Maxillofacial surgery, Orthodontics and Prosthodontist posts. Candidates who are interested in the recruitment can check the details, eligibility criteria, Official Notification PDF, steps to apply online, online application link and other important points.
Table of Contents
|Starting date||19th June 2020|
|Closing Date||24th July 2020|
|Obstetris & Gynecology||04|
|Dermatology Venereology & Leprosy||06|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||04|
|TB & respiratory disease/pulmonary Medicine||02|
|Radio Diagnosis/ Radiology||12|
|Conservative dentistry & Endodontics||02|
|Oral & Maxillofacial surgery||02|
Candidates must be below the age of 40 years.
The Candidates must have completed their MBBS with Post Graduation/ PG Diploma, Diploma from any Recognized Institute or University in India.
How To Apply:
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Click on the Apply Online button correspond to the Junior Specialist Doctor Coloum.
- Register yourself if not registered already.
- Then a registration no. and a password will be provided.
- Log in and complete the application form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Upload the documents in the required format size and format.
- Finally submit the application form online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.