Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission (ASRLM) has released notification for the recruitment of Project Manager, Young Professional, Block Coordinator and Others posts. The notification is released on 06th May 2020. Check all the important details, notification, and other details below.
|Registration Starting Date||11th May 2020|
|Registration Closing Date||11th June 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||11th May 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||11th June 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||11th June 2020|
|State Project Manager (Value Chain & Forward Linkage)||01|
|State Project Manager (Enterprise Promotion)||01|
|State Project Manager (State Management Framework & Gender)||01|
|Project Manager (Livelihoods Training & Capacity Building)||01|
|Project Manager (Capacity Building for Model CLF)||01|
|Project Manager (Insurance/Pension)||01|
|Project Manager (Organic Village Clusters)||01|
|District Functional Expert (Non-Farm)||05|
|Block Coordinator (Organic Farming)||20|
|Block Coordinator (Forward Linkage)||01|
- Minimum: 21 Yrs.
- Maximum: 37 Yrs (Female-40 Yrs).
- Age Relaxation: As Per Rules.
- State Project Manager (Value Chain & Forward Linkage): Post-Graduate degree in Agribusiness management/Rural Management/Rural Marketing or MBA in Marketing. Candidate with PG in agriculture or Veterinary Science will be preferred.
- State Project Manager (Enterprise Promotion): MBA in Finance/ Rural Management/ Marketing/supply chain management or CA/ICWA.
- State Project Manager (State Management Framework & Gender), Project Manager (Capacity Building for Model CLF), Insurance/Pension/Organic Village Clusters, Livelihoods Training & Capacity Building: Candidates holding Post-Graduate degree in Rural Development/ Rural Management/ Master in Social Work/ Women Studies are eligible to apply.
- Young Professional: Post-Graduate degree in Rural Development Management, Master in Social work.
- District Functional Expert (Non-Farm): MBA in Finance/ Business/Rural Management/Marketing or CA/ ICWA
The BPSC Project Manager is active from 11th May 2020 to 11th June 2020. Interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can check the application link.
Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for ASRLM Project Manager:
How To Apply:
- Click the mentioned link.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference.