The Bank of Baroda (BOB) has invited applications for the post of Supervisor on a contractual basis. Candidates who are ex-bankers in any PSU Bank up-to-the rank of Chief Manager, retired clerks, and the equivalent of Bank of Baroda belonging to Gujarat and Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu are eligible to apply. The candidates have to apply in OFFLINE FORMAT on or before 31st July 2020.
|Starting Date To Apply||15th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31st July 2020|
Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc (IT)/BE (IT)/MCA/MBA.
- Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose.
- Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record.
- All Applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment.
For Retired Bank Officials
The maximum age for the continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
How To Apply :
- The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria should apply offline. They have to send their application form at the address that is mentioned below:
- The title on the envelope should state the following:
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF BUSINESS CORRESPONDENT SUPERVISOR ON
|Address||Regional Office Address for|
submission of Application is given in the
Notification PDF in the
row against the District or UT the candidate is applying for