Bank of India (BOI) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Officers in various Scales up to Grade-IV. Interested candidates can apply for the posts in the various disciplines through the online mode @bankofindia.co.in. A total of 214 Vacancies have been notified for Bank of India Officers up to Scale IV.
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||16th September 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30th September 2020|
BOI Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
The total no. of vacancies for the Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2020 is 214. The post wise and scale wise vacancy distribution has been given below.
|Risk Manager||03||SMGS -IV|
|Risk Manager||06||MMGS -III|
|Credit Analyst||60||SMGS -IV|
|IT (Fintech)||07||SMGS -IV|
|IT (Fintech)||10||MMGS -III|
|IT (Fintech)||13||MMGS -II|
|Tech Appraisal||10||MMGS -II|
A Degree (Graduation) in relevant discipline.
The age limit of the candidates must be a minimum of 21 years while the Maximum age limit should be 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. Norms
Application Fee For Bank of India Officers Recruitment
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 850 /-|
How To Apply For BOI Officers Recruitment 2020?
The online application process for Bank of India Officers Recruitment up to Grade IV will comprise of two-stage:
|| Registration | Log In ||
Part I: Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam center carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The details for uploading of the documents is given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2020 will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee