The Bank of India, BOI has released a recruitment notification for the post of Clerk and Officers Post. There are a total of 28 Vacancies, 14 each for each of the posts. Bank of India will be recruiting Sportspersons for the post of Clerk and General Banking Officer in JMGS-I.
|Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Events||Important Dates|
|Submission of on – line application commencing from||1st August 2020|
|Last date for submission of on – line application||16th August 2020|
|Relevant cut-off date for Age and Qualification||1st July 2020|
|BOI Vacancy Details||Post|
|Name of Sports/Games||Officers||Clerk|
1. Officer: Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category A, B and C
2. Clerk: Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category D
The categorization of sports events is given in the paragraph below.
|Clerk||Passed X Standard examination or equivalent|
as the case may be
|Officer (JMGS I)|
in General Banking Stream
|Graduation in any discipline from a|
University recognized by the Govt. of
India or any equivalent qualification recognized as
such by the Central Government
The age limit of the candidates must be between 18 years to 25 years.
Categorization of Sports For Clerk and Officers
|Category||Sporting Events/ Championship|
|Category – A||Olympic GamesWorld ChampionshipsWorld Cup|
|Category – B||Asian GamesAsian Championship (Senior)Common Wealth Games|
|Category – C||Youth Olympic GamesAsian Championships (Junior)South Asian Games (SAF)Any other recognized International Sports Championship|
|Category – D||World Police & Fire GamesNational GamesNational Championship (Senior & Junior)Federation Cup NationalAll India Inter State Championship (Senior)All India Inter University TournamentNational School GamesKhelo India (Minimum Age Limit for clerk – 20 years)|
|For General/Others Candidates||₹200/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||₹50/-|
How To Apply:
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI PO.
- After the Registration, a Provisional Registration Number and Password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id
- Login with the provided Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.