Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission (BPSSC) is released a notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) and Sergeant posts @bpssc.bih.nic.in. It a piece of great news for all the Bihar Govt. Job Aspirants. A total of 2213 vacancies are released under BPSSC Recruitment 2020, against advertisement number 03/2020. Out of the total, 1998 vacancies are for the post of Police Sub Inspector and 215 for Sergeant Posts.
Table of Contents
Bihar Police SI Recruitment: Important Dates
|Online Application Start||13th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||24th September 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||24th September 2020|
Bihar Police SI and Sergeant Vacancy Detail
|Post Name||General||BC||EBC||BC Female||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
Bihar Police SI and Sergeant Eligibility
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Age Limit: The age limit should be between 20 years to 37 years, while for females it is 20 to 40 yrs. Age Relaxation is as per Govt. Norms.
- Application Fee For Bihar Police SI:
|General/ OBC/ EBC/ BC||700|
|SC/ ST/ Female||400|
Bihar Police Sub Inspector and Sergeant Physical Eligibility Details
|Gender||Category||Height||Chest||High Jump||Long Jump||Goal Fek||Running|
|Male||Gen/ BC||165 CM||81-86 CM||4 Feet||12 Feet||16 Pound Gola though 16 Feet||1 Mile in 06 Min 30 Sec|
|SC/ ST||160 CM||79-84 CM|
|Female||All Category||155 CM||NA||3 Feet||9 Feet||12 Pound Gola through 10Feet||1 KM in 06 Min|
Bihar Police SI Recruitment: How To Apply
- Click on the link that is given below.
- A new tab will be opened.
- New applicants will have to register themselves first.
- Register yourself by clicking New Applicant Link at the left side of the panel.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will receive an applicant ID and a password on your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Log in using those details.
- Here fill up your personal details, educational qualification, and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Verify all the details.
- Finally, submit your application form.