The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Lecturer. The total vacancies for the BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 is 119 for Lecturer post (Electrical Engineering) in Govt. Polytechnic/ Govt. Women Polytechnic Institutes under Science & Technology Dept., Govt. of Bihar.
Table of Contents
|Date of Registration|
for BPSC Lecturer
|7th to 25th August 2020|
Candidates must have BE/ B.Tech/B.Sc/BS Degree in Electrical Engineering with first class from recognized University or Institutes.
The age limit for BPSC Lecturer Recruitment as on 1st Aug 2020 is given below.
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: Retirement Age 65 years
Application Fee :
|For SC/ST (Bihar Domicile)||₹200/-|
|Female Candidates (Bihar Domicile)||₹200/-|
|PwD (more than 40%)||₹200/-|
The selection for the post of Lecturer in BPSC will comprise of 100 Marks and will be of four stages. The Selection Procedure for BPSC Lecturer is given below.
- Academic record and research performance. This will hold a weightage of 20 marks.
- Written Test Based on Work Knowledge and Skills of engineering education: This will be of 40 Marks. Objective type of questions comprising of 80 questions of 2 Hour Time Duration. The syllabus of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) will be applicable.
- Interview: 15 Marks
- Weightage to candidates working on contract basis on the post of Lecturer: 25 Marks
Note: The marks obtained in the written test will be taken into consideration for the Interview process of BPSC Lecturer.
The candidates who will be appointed as BPSC Lecturer in Govt. Polytechnic/ Govt. Women Polytechnic Institutes under Science & Technology Dept., Govt. of Bihar will be paid a salary in the Pay Matrix 9A, Rs 56,100.
How To Apply :
- As you click the given online application link.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
- After successful submission online application form for BPSC Lecturer, the candidates will have to take a print out copy of the online form.
- Sign on the hard copy of the online form with a blue ball pen in English and Hindi at the appropriate space.
- Then Send the Hard Copy of Online application form to the given address on or before 11th September 2020, 05:00 PM:
” Joint secretary cum exam controller Bihar Public Service Commission 15,
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Bailey Rd, Patna,