The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a recruitment notification for 20 Vacancies for the post of Joint Secretary, Junior Accounts Officer, Accounts Officer, and other posts. The CBSE Recruitment is being done on a deputation basis. There is no fee for applying for the CBSE Recruitment 2020 for any of the posts. The last date to apply online for the CBSE Recruitment 2020 is 21st August 2020. The candidates will also have to send the print out of the application forms along with documents within 30 days from the last date of submission of online application i.e. 21.08.2020 on the Board’s website.
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||31.07.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||21.08.2020|
|Internal Auditor and Financial Advisor||01|
|Assistant Secretary (Legal)||01|
|Senior Accountants Officer (SAO)||02|
|Accounts Officer (AO)||02|
|Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)||12|
|CBSE Post Name||Educcational Qualification|
|Joint Secretary||Bachelor Degree|
|Internal Auditor and Financial Advisor||Bachelor Degree with Economics/Commerce/Accounts or PG Degree in Commerce/Financial/Accounts or MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWAI|
|Assistant Secretary (Legal)||Law Degree from recognized University/ Law School.|
|Senior Accountants Officer||Bachelor Degree with Economics/Commerce/Accounts or PG Degree in Commerce/Finance/Accounts or MBA (Finance)/CA (Inter)|
|Accounts Officer||Bachelor Degree with Economics/Commerce/Accounts or PG Degree in Commerce/Finance/Accounts or MBA (Finance)/CA (Inter)|
|Junior Accounts Officer||Bachelor Degree with Commerce/Accounts or Pass in SAS/JAO or equivalent exam|
The maximum age limit for applying the above said posts is 56 years as on the closing date of application.
How To Apply :
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Select the post for which you wish to apply for.
- Fill in the application form carefully.
- After filling all the required information Click the “Submit Application” button.
- A unique registration no. shall appear on the screen, note this registration no.
- Go to “Print Application” option and enter your registration no. and date of birth to generate the pre-filled application. Take a print out of System Generated ONLINE APPLICATION form in A-4 size paper and sign at the space provided at the bottom of the application form.
- Attach the necessary documents as mentioned below on this site.