Table of Contents
- Starting Date of Online Application – 06 February 2021 from 11 AM
- Last Date of Online Application – 05 March 2021 upto 5 PM
Central Railway Vacancy Details
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder – 258 Posts
- Mumbai Kalyan Diesel Shed – 53 Posts
- Kurla Diesel Shed – 60 Posts
- Sr.DEE (TRS) Kalyan – 179 Posts
- Sr.DEE (TRS) Kurla – 192 Posts
- Parel Workshop – 418 Posts
- Matunga Workshop – 547 Posts
- S&T Workshop, Byculla – 60 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 122 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal – 80 Posts
- Electric Locomotive Workshop – 118 Posts
- Manmad Workshop – 51 Posts
- TMW Nasik Road – 49 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 31 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed – 121 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed – 48 Posts
- Ajni Carriage & Wagon Depot – 66 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 58 Posts
- Kurduwadi Workshop – 21 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway Apprentice Posts
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board
- National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training
15 to 24 years
Selection Process for Central Railway Apprentice Posts
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
Application Fee:Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2021 through online mode from 06 February to 05 March 2021 upto 5 PM.
During submission of online application, a Registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of engagement process/correspondence with RRC.