DRDO will conduct MTS CEPTAM 2020 Exam in online mode for the recruitment of 1817 posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), General Central Service Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial Post. DRDO MTS CEPTAM 2020 Tier-1 Exam Date will be announced at its official website – www.drdo.gov.in, 15 days before the conduct of the examination. Candidates will be informed by E-mail also. The selection process will consist of Tier–I (Screening) & Tier-II (Final Selection). Both the exams will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
DRDO MTS CEPTAM 2020 Tier-1 Exam:
|Subjects||Number of Questions (1 mark each)||Duration of Exam|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||35||90 Minutes(1 Hour 30 Mins)PwD Candidates will get extra 20 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability||35|
DRDO MTS CEPTAM 2020 Tier-1 Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
- The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement.
- The Tier-I will consist of Objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- The syllabus of the examinations will be commensurate to the essential qualifications required for the post.
- The medium for the examination will be Hindi and English.
- Tier-1examination is for screening.
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks for Tier-1 (CBT) is 40% for General/ESM/OBC candidates and35% for SC/ST
- On the basis of the Tier-1 (CBT) exam merit list, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Tier-2 (CBT) in the ratio of 1:10, i.e., Number of vacancies: Number of shortlisted candidates. However, candidates must remember that this ratio may increase or decrease depending upon organizational requirements.
Important Topics of Each Subject
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning: Analogies, Classification, Analogy, Coding-Decoding, Puzzle, Matrix, Word Formation, Venn Diagram, Direction and Distance, Blood Relations, Series, Non-Verbal Reasoning (Paper-folding, Mirror Image)|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||Static GK & Current Affairs: Sports, History, Dance & Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity, Awards, Indian Constitution, and Scientific research, etc.|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability||Basic Mathematical Skills: Number Systems, Decimals and Fractions, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Simple & Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Time, Speed and Distance, Time and Work, Data Interpretation, Partnership, etc.|
For more information visit Official website www.drdo.gov.in