ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following positions on contract basis for a period of ONE year (extendable depending upon project requirements) to work at Hyderabad against the requirement of Electronics warfare Division of ECIL.
|Name of the|
limit as on
(6 posts reserved for UR, 3 posts for OBC, 2 posts for SC & 1 post for ST category)
Qualification and Experience for Post:
A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of Programming Languages: Java Enterprise Edition 8(Core Java, Advanced Java) Spring Framework, Eclipse, JAVA FX 2.0, SWT 4.6.2 , C#.Net Visual Studio 2017, Operating Systems: RHEL 7.2 ,
WINDOWS 10 , Database:Oracle 12c , etc.
Method of Selection:
The selection process will be through a written test or interview or both depending upon response. The written test and/or Interview will be held at HYDERABAD only.Details with regard to date, time and venue of written test etc., will be communicated later.
|Commencement of on-line Registration of|
application by candidates
|01.06.2020 (14.00 hrs.)|
|Last date for on-line registration|
of application by candidates
|Written Test & Interview||Details will be hosted on|
company website as and
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates have to apply ‘ONLINE’ by visiting our website:“www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’.
- The on-line application process will be operational from 01.06.2020 (1400 hrs.) to 22.06.2020 (1600 hrs.).
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number.
- Please note down your application serial number for the post applied, for future reference without fail.
- The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration.
- The candidate has to sign on print-out of on-line registered application form by affixing the recent colour passport size photograph (4 X 3 cms) at right top corner of online application form space provided for photograph. Also enclose the photo / attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste, PWD, if any invariably.
- The candidate can retain a copy of the registered on-line application form for future reference.
- The details of shortlisted candidates for written test & interview will be hosted on Company website as and when decided.
Note: Corrigendum/ extension etc., if any shall be published on our website: “www.ecil.co.in”, providing with the Link/Tab of “Careers”, please visit our website regularly.