Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi has released notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident, Senior Resident on contract basis, Full time Contractual Specialist, Part time Specialist, and Part time Super Specialist. The notification is released to hire 61 Medical Professional.
Table of Contents
|Notification Release Date||28th May 2020|
|Walk-in||16th, 17th and 18th June 2020|
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Senior Resident on contract basis||05|
|Full time Contractual Specialist||05|
|Part time Specialist||01|
|Part time Super Specialist||05|
- Senior Resident: Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized University and also recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) and Valid Delhi Medical Council (DMC) registration.
- Senior Resident on contract basis: MBBS/Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality from recognized University and also recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) and Valid Delhi Medical Council (DMC) registration.
- Full time Contractual Specialist: Post Graduate Degree/DNB or Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized University with three (03) years experience after acquiring the Post Graduate Degree/DNB and five (05) years after diploma.
- Part time Specialist: MBBS with Post Graduate (MD/DNB/Diploma) in specialty from recognized university with 03 years Degree/05 years Diploma of post PG qualification experience and registered with Medical Council of India (MCI)/State Medical Council.
- Part time Super Specialist: MBBS/MD/MS/DNB OM/MCH and registered with MCI/State Medical Council (SMC).
Candidates need to bring the original documents at the venue of interview, with the application form, as given in the notification. Candidates also bring work experience certificates or testimonials at the time of interview. Candidates can check the interview date and time are given below.
Interview Venue and Time: Candidates have to come for interview at Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Rohini, Sector-15, Delhi on 16th, 17th and 18th at 09:00 a.m. .
For more details visit official website