Gautam Buddha University has invited applications for the Guest Faculty posts. Interested persons can apply for Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2020 through the given format on or before 23 July 2020.
Closing Date of Offline submission application form: 23 July 2020 at 05:30 pm
- University School of Humanities and Social Sciences: 71 Posts
- University School of Information & Communication Technology: 79 Posts
- University School of Engineering: 64 Posts
- University School of Vocational Studies and Applied Sciences: 74 Posts
- University School of Law, Justice and Governance: 12 Posts
The Guest Faculty who possess the qualification as per norms prescribed by the UGC
(i) Rs. 40,000/-per month for candidates having Ph.D. in accordance with UGC regulations.
(ii) Rs. 35,000/- per month for candidates having M.Tech./M.Plan,/MBA or equivalent in Engineering/ Architecture/ Management disciplines/PG Qualification in relevant discipline in accordance with UGC regulations/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
How To Apply:
Interested persons can apply for Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2020 through the given format on or before 23 July 2020. Interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format to “The Registrar, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar-201312 (UP) India” on or before 23rd July, 2020 up to 5:30 PM. On Email [email protected]