Current Affairs:

 “Bharat Air Fibre Services” inaugurated in Maharashtra “Bharat Air Fibre Services” has been inaugurated by the Union Minister of State for HRD, Electronics, Communication, and IT, Govt Of India, Shri Sanjay Dhotre. The services were inaugurated at Akola in Maharashtra. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has introduced the Bharat Air Fibre services as part of digital India initiative by the Government of India.

Unique employment generation program “Khadi Agarbatti Aatmanirbhar Mission” has been approved by the Union Minister for MSME, Shri Nitin Gadkari. The programme has been proposed by the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) to make India Aatmanirbhar in Agarbatti production. KVIC will offer 25% subsidy on the cost of the machines and will recover the remaining 75% of the cost from the artisans in the form of easy monthly installments.

World Cup winner German footballer, Benedikt Howedes has retired from football. He was part of the 2014 world-cup winning Germany team. He was one of the 3 players who had played every minute for the team in the tournament.

Govt of India gave nod to IPL 2020 in UAE The Indian Government has provisionally granted permission for the 13th edition of Indian Premier League’s (IPL’s) 2020 to be rescheduled in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from September 19 to November 10, 2020, due to COVID-19 outbreak. BCCI has also decided to host a Women’s T20 Challenge to be held from November 1 to 10 in UAE.

India withdraws from women’s world team Squash championship India has withdrawn from the women’s world team Squash championship scheduled in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 15th to 20th December, due to lack of preparation, time and match-readiness of its players. Squash Rackets Federation of India (SRFI) has decided to withdraw from the championship.

A book titled “Siyasat Mein Sadasyata” authored by Vijay Kumar Choudhary Bihar Chief Minister, Nitish Kumar has released a book titled “Siyasat Mein Sadasyata” authored by Bihar Assembly Speaker Vijay Kumar Choudhary. The book is a compilation of the author’s views, three dozen articles on different important issues and his life journey. The book was published by Bihar Assembly Secretariat.

History on the Date:

(1942) 1st train with Jews departs Mechelen Belgium to Auschwitz

(1993) Rwandian Hutus and Tutsis sign peace treaty in Arusha, Tanzania

(2001) Australian cricket spinner Shane Warne skittles England (162) with 6/33 to guide tourists to a 7 wicket 3rd Test victory at Trent Bridge; Aussies regain Ashes with record 7th straight Test win v England

Kshama Das

By Kshama Das

I am Kshama. I am a writer & content manager for various topics. On you will find me writing posts on Banks & Government Exams/Jobs/Notifications/Results. If you want to Ask any Question regarding Bank/Govt job/exam; you can write using "Question & Answer" module of this website.