Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released the notification for the recruitment of 2000 Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training Program and Visiting Faculty Members. Applications are invited from Ex-ITI, Diploma & Graduate Engineers for the post of Apprentice and from industry experts/Academicians/Trade experts/Field experts/Retired Personnel for Faculty. A total of 2000 vacancies have been notified for the HAL Recruitment 2020.
|Last Date to submit the application via mail||05.09.2020|
1. For Faculty HRD Programs/Skill Development Programs: NAC/Diploma/Degree in the respective area from recognized University/Board with a minimum of 10 years working experience in industry/academics.
2. Trade Apprentices/Supervisory Development programs: Degree/Diploma in the respective area from recognized University/Board with one/two years post qualification experience respectively in the relevant field OR
NTC/NAC in the trade with 3 years of post qualification experience in the relevant field. In case of Trade
apprentice program, preference will be given to a candidate with Craft Instructors Certificate (CIC)
How To Apply :
- Candidates should download the application form from HAL Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details &, etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill the remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before 5th September 2020.