Haryana Postal Circle has released notification for recruitment of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman/ Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff posts for sport quota on 03rd July 2020. The last date of Application for Haryana Postal Circle is 02nd September 2020. There are total 58 vacancies in Haryana Postal Circle.
|Notification Date||03rd July 2020|
|Last Date||02nd September 2020|
The post-wise vacancy distribution of Haryana Postal circle is given in the table.
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||25|
|Multi Tasking Staff||19|
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 10 + 2 Standard or 12th class pass from a recognized Board.
- Postman/ Mailguard: 12th class pass from a recognized Board and having knowledge of Local Language (Hindi). The candidate should have studied local language at least up to 10th standard.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 10th class pass from a recognized Board and having knowledge of Local Language (Hindi). The candidate should have studied local language at least up to 10th standard.
- PA/ SA, Postguard/ Mail Guard-18-27 Years(As on 01st January 2020)
- Multitasking- 18-25 Years(As on 01st January 2020)
- Age Relaxation(upper Age Limit)- As per govt. rules.
How to Apply:
- Click on the given link for Haryana Postal Circle Application Form.
- Take the print out of the Application format in PDF
- Choose the required post for which you want to apply
- Fill all the important details sought in the application
- Send the filled application with the required documents to “Assistant Director (Staffl, O/o the, Chief Postmaster-General, 107 Mall Road-, Haryana Circle, Ambala Cantt-133001″.