The Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET) Notification 2020 is out for the post of TGT (Arts/Non-Medical/Medical)/Shastri/L.T/JBT/Punjabi/Urdu Subjects). The HP TET notification has been released for June. The interested candidates can apply online from 16th June to 6th July 2020. The candidates can apply online through the direct link that is given below or by visiting the official site @hpbose.org.
Table of Contents
|S No.||Name of Examination||Date of Exam||Timing||Duration|
|1||J.B.T. TET||26.07.2020||10.00 AM To 12.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|2||Shastri TET||26.07.2020||02.00 PM To 04.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|3||TGT(Non Medical) TET||2.08.2020||10.00 AM To 12.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|4||Language Teacher TET||2.08.2020||02.00 PM To 04.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|5||TGT (Arts) TET||8.08.2020||10.00 AM To 12.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|6||TGT (Medical) TET||8.08.2020||02.00 PM To 04.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|7||Punjabi TET||9.08.2020||10.00 AM To 12.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|8||Urdu TET||9.08.2020||02.00 PM To 04.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
HPTET 2019 Exam Pattern is same for all the subjects-Arts/ Non-Medical/ Medical/ Shastri/ L.T/ JBT/ Punjabi/ Urdu Subject. Check below:
- The mode of Examination is offline, that is Pen and Paper-based test
- There will be 150 objective type questions(MCQ)
- Duration of examination is 150 minutes.
- HPTET 2019 Exam will be an offline exam for 150 marks
- Each Correct Answer will give +1 mark
- There will be no negative marking in the test
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for HPTET Exam is 60%, which is 90 out of 150
The Validity Period of HP TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories. A person who has qualified TET may also appear to improve the scores.