Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the temporary post of Project Assistant (05 Nos.) (on contractual basis) for the AFS funded Gender Seaweed project. The duration of theprojectis for 06 months.
Rs.25,000/- per month Consolidated.
Graduation in Fisheries or equivalent.
Research Experience in fisheries like collection of field data.
02 Proj. Assistants will be based at ICAR-CIFT, Kochi and 03 Proj Assistants will be based with the Co-PI from Vizhinjam Centre of ICAR-CIMFRI preferably in Ramanathapuram (Tamil Nadu) .
Maximum of 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on date of interview
Terms and Condition:
- The application should be submitted in MS Word format (please refer Annexure I) by email to [email protected]
- The last date for submission of application is 17thJune 2020 (17.06.2020).
- There will be a screening for shortlisting suitable candidates based on the applications received before online interview.
- Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible
- Candidate should possess 1st class or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA
- Date and time for the online interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates in due course.
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary.
- The candidate attending the interview should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The decision of Director, CIFT will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.