Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) has extended the last date of online application for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Programme Officer and Other Posts. According to the notice, the department has extended the last date due to nationwide coronavirus lockdown. It has been decided to extend the closing date for receipt of the online applications till 06 June 2020.
- Date of Commencement of Online Application: 17 March 2020
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 06 June 2020
Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) LDC, Programme Officer and other Vacancy Details
- Assistant Programme Officer: 10 Posts
- Assistant: 07 Posts
- Sr Stenographer: 02 Posts
- Stenographer: 02 Posts
- LDC: 03 Posts
- Programme Officer: 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for LDC, Programme Officer and other Job
- Assistant Programme Officer: a) Degree from recognized University.
b) 5 years experience of dealing with cultural activities, organizing festivals and exhibitions/international relations/personnel, administrative/financial matters etc. in Government departments/Autonomous bodies/Universities/recognized Research Institutions/Public Undertakings/NGOs.
- Assistant: Degree from recognized University.
- Stenographer: a) Degree from a recognized University.
b) Skill Test Norms.
c) Diploma/ certificate course from recognized University/Institute in Computer application.
- Stenographer: a) Class 12th pass from a recognized Board or University.
b) Diploma Certificate Course (DCC) from recognized University/Institute in computer application.
- LDC: Class 12th class or equivalent from recognized Board/University.
- Programme Officer: Degree from recognized university.
All those candidates who have yet not applied for ICCR Recruitment 2020 can apply to the posts by 06 June 2020. Applications must be submitted in online mode only through ICCR’s official website www.iccr.gov.in..