Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST) has released a notification for the recruitment of Temporary and Visiting Faculty posts. Candidates who are interested in the recruitment can check the details, eligibility criteria, Official Notification PDF, steps to apply online, online application link and other important points.
|Starting date||28th July 2020|
|Closing Date||10th August 2020|
|Department of Electrical Engineering|
|Department of Mechanical Engineering|
|Department of Civil Engineering|
|Temporary/ Visiting Faculty||03|
|Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|Temporary/ Visiting Faculty||05|
|Department of Aerospace Engineering and Applied Mechanics|
|Department of Metallurgy and Materials Engineering|
|Department of Mining Engineering|
|Department of Earth Sciences|
|Temporary/ Visiting Faculty||02|
|Department of Physics|
|Department of Humanities and Social Sciences|
|Centre for Healthcare Science and Technology|
|School of Community Science and Technology|
|N. Dastur School of Materials Science and Engineering|
|Center of Excellence for Green Energy and Sensor System|
|School of Mechatronics and Robotics|
|School of Management Sciences|
- Temporary Faculty: The candidate should have a bright academic background having a PhD degree with first class (minimum 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 on a 10 point scale) at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level in the relevant discipline. Preferences will be given to candidates having outstanding academic records, publications, patents, industrial experiences, post-doctoral/UG-PG teaching/research experiences etc.
- Visiting Faculty: A senior faculty member/retired faculty member of a reputed Academic Institute/University having a PhD degree with more than 15 years of teaching and research experience.
b) A senior scientist/retired scientist of a Research Organization having a PhD degree with more than 15 years of research experience;
c) A senior expert from Industry with Master’s Degree and more than 20 years of industrial experience, is eligible for the Visiting Faculty position.
- Temporary Faculty: 60 years.(As on 10th August 2020).
- Visiting Faculty: 68 years.(As on 10th August 2020).
How To Apply :
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Click on the Apply Online button correspond to the Faculty posts.
- Register yourself if not registered already.
- Then a registration no. and a password will be provided.
- Log in and complete the application form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Upload the documents in the required format size and format.
- Finally submit the application form online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.