Indian Army has invited online applications from Indian female and male citizens for the Armed Forces Medical Services. The recruitment is open just for the candidates who’ve passed their MBBS examination in a first or second try just for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) within the Armed Forces Medical Services. There are complete 300 vacancies out of which 270 are for male candidates and 30 for female candidates. Applicants who have taken more than two chances in final Prof MBBS (Part I & II) Examination are ineligible and hence need not apply for the same. Interested candidates can apply online from 18th July to 16th August 2020.
|Starting Date To Apply||18th July 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||16th August 2020|
- Male: 270
- Female: 30
- The applicant must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956.
- The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Post graduate degree/diploma holders recognized by State Medical Council/MCI/NBE can also apply.
- He/She should have passed their final MBBS examination in first or second attempt only, for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services.
Note: Only those candidates who have completed/completing their internship on or before 30 Jun 2020 can apply.
The candidate must not have attained 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2020.
The candidates who are willing to apply for the Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2020 must pay Rs. 200 through online payment (internet banking/Credit Card/Debit Card) only.
How To Apply :
The candidates will have to apply only through the online mode for the Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2020. Follow the steps to apply online.
- Click on the link that is given below to apply online for Medical Services SSC Recruitment.
- The candidates will have to first register themselves by providing the details asked for.
- After that, Login using the Registration ID and Password to complete the application form.
- Log in and enter your details such as personal details, educational qualification, and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.