Indian Army is hiring unmarried male candidates who have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects and fulfil the eligibility criteria for Permanent Commission in the Army. It is a huge opportunity for those who wish to serve the country while working with the Indian Army. Recently, A total of 90 Vacancies have been announced by the Indian Army for Technical Entry Scheme – 44 Course Commencing from January 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this course by registering themselves at joinindianarmy.nic.in website. Candidates can directly access the application form direct link by scrolling down.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 10 August 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 9 September 2020
- Exam Date: to be notified
10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) – 90 Posts (Tentative)
- Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES-42) –10+2 with Science subjects (Math, Physics and Chemistry) with at least 70% of total marks from a recognised board or university
- Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES-42) – 16 years 6 months and 19 years 6 months
Cost of Training: Rs. 8785/- per week (or as notified from time to time) for the period of candidate’s stay at the Officers Training Academy, Gaya/Cadet Training Wing.) The cost of training is borne by State; will be recovered from candidates withdrawing for personal reasons.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at joinindianarmy.nic.in from 10 August 2020. Candidates will be able to apply to the posts once the online link to be activated on the official website.