Eligible & interested candidates are invited for ONLINE INTERVIEW( Through Video Conferencing on Skype/MS Team/ Google Meet/ Whatsapp Video Call)for the following purely temporary positions of PROJECT ASSISTANT–I under the project entitled“Development of Zinc gluconate-Vitamin C formulation for immunity improvement and management of Corona virus Disease (COVID-19)” [MLP-110004] tenable at CSIR-IIIM, JAMMU.
Walk-in-interview Date: 07 July 2020
Project Assistant-I: 04 Posts
- Graduate B.Sc.Life Sciences/Biology/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry with at least 55% marks. Experience in the area of Fermentation/Microbial Biotechnology/Enzymology.
- Three (03) years diploma in Mechanical Engg. with at least 55% marks. Experience of Fermentation Processing and Handling of Fermenters
The upper age limit is 28year
Rs.18,000/-(Fixed) for both post
How To Apply:
- Eligible persons can attend walk-in-interview on 07 July 2020.
- Application form can be downloaded from CSIR -IIIM official website: www.iiim.res.in.
- The candidates must send their completed applications along with Digital Platform ID, email ID, Mobile Number and self attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of Date of Birth (DOB), Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste etc. and a latest passport size photograph duly affixed at the appropriate place in the application form into the E-mail ID: [email protected] by or before 02 July 2020 (Thursday) up to 05:00 pm.
- Application sent in to the aforesaid E-mail ID after the scheduled date and time i.e. 02 July 2020 up to 05:00 pm shall not be entertained for online interview.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be accessed for the online viva -voce on the date of online interview.
- The list of eligible/shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on CSIR -IIIM official Website www.iiim.res.in by 06 July 2020 (Monday) up to 04:30 pm.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of online interview (07 July 2020) between 10:00 am to 05:00 pm and will be called anytime during the allotted time period.