Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Chief Coordinator, Professional Instructor and Others for Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply to the posts on or before 6 July 2020.
- Notification Date: 16 June 2020
- Last date for submisison of application: 6 July 2020
- Interview Date: 8 to 9 July 2020
|Name of Post||Number|
|Chief Coordinator||01||Rs. 40,000/|
|Zonal Coordinator||04||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Cloud Developer||02||Rs. 25,000/-|
|IoT Engineer||01||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Agro Engineer||01||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Food Engineer||01||Rs. 20,000/-|
cum Law Office
|Sensor Engineer||03||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Agro Scientist||02||Rs. 50,000/-|
- Chief Coordinator – Master’s degree in science stream (P/C/M) with minimum 45% marks and also have M.B.A degree and PGDCA.
- Zonal Coordinator -Master’s degree from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks.
- Cloud Developer – Master’s degree in Computer Science/application/IT from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks or B.E. in Computer Science/application/IT /EE/ ETC.
- IoT Engineer, Agro Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Food Engineer-B.E./B.Tech. Degree in the concerned subject from a recognised University.
- Dashboard Manager- Master’s degree in Computer Science/application/IT with minimum 45% marks or B.E. in Computer Science/application/IT /EE/ ETC from a recognized University.
- Startup Manager cum Law Officer-Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) with minimum 55% marks.
- Marketing Professional- Company Secretary (CS) recognized from ICSI with good academic records and also have an MBA degree.
- Professional Instructor – Company Secretary (CS) recognized from ICSI with good academic records and also have an MBA degree.
- Agro Scientist – ME/M.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering or M.Sc. Agriculture / Horticulture / medicinal crops from a recognized University
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply to the posts on or before 6 July 2020 by online.