Jammu and Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank), a semi-govt bank, has published a short recruitment notification for the post of Banking Associate and Probationary Officer (PO). There are a total of 1850 vacancies out of which 1500 vacancies are for the post of Banking Associate and 350 for the post of PO.The online applications link will be made available @jkbank.com from 20 June 2020 onwards. The last date for submitting applications shall be announced later.
The total no. of vacancies for J K Bank Recruitment 2020 is 1850 for the following posts.
- Banking Associate – 1500 Posts
- Probationary Officer (PO) – 350 Posts
The candidates who possess the domicile of Jammu and Kashmir are only eligible to apply for the JK Bank Banking Associate and PO Recruitment 2020.
The candidate who is willing to apply for JK Bank Recruitment should possess a valid domicile of Jammu and Kashmir Union Territory
The Candidates who are residents of Ladakh – UT including those who had already applied pursuant to notification dated 06.10.2018, shall be notified separately.
For JK Bank Banking Associate & PO Post
The J&K Domicile candidates must hold a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government for the post of Banking Associate and PO.
- Note For Final Year Students
The candidates who are in the final year can also apply for JK Bank Recruitment 2020. However, the final result of those candidates should have been declared on or before the day the candidate registers online application.
Age Limit :
(As on 01-April-2020)
|Banking Associate||20 to 30 years|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||20 to 32 years|
Application Fee :
|General||JK PO||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST||JK PO||Rs. 800/-|
|General||JK Banking Associate||To Be Updated|
|SC/ST||JK Banking Associate||To Be Updated|
How To Apply:
Given are the steps that should be followed by a candidate to apply for the JK Bank Associate and PO Recruitment 2020.
Step 1: Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Step 2: Login
- On receiving the registration no. and password, login to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam center carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The handwritten declaration must be written in English only and should state “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Documents To Upload :
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (with black ink)
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- A hand written declaration on a white paper with black ink (text given below)
|Documents||Dimensions (pixels)||File Size (KB)||Type|
|Photograph||200 x 230 (preferred)||20- 50||JPG /JPEG|
|Signature||140 x 60 (preferred)||10-20||JPG /JPEG|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240||20–50||JPG /JPEG|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400||20–50||JPG /JPEG|
- After completing the above-mentioned steps, the candidates shall verify the details before final submission.
- Lastly. pay the required application fee online.
For more information and online registration visit official website www.jkbank.com