Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer (MO). There are a total of 900 vacancies under the Health & Family Welfare Department for the JKPSC MO post. The candidates who possess the domicile of Jammu and Kashmir will be able to apply online for the JKPSC MO Post through the website of the Commission i.e. www.jkpsc.nic.in or through the direct link from this website from 05 August 2020.
Table of Contents
|Starting Date||05th August 2020|
|Closing Date||4th September 2020|
|Exam Date||01st November 2020, tentative|
- MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-II of the 3rd Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Holders of education qualification included in part-II of the 3rd Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956. Registration of Medical Council of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir/Medical Council of India is pre-requisite for the eligibility of the candidate.
The age limit of the candidates must be between 18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
Examination Fee :
- General Category = Rs.400.00
- Reserved Categories = Rs.200.00
- PHC Candidates = Nil.
How To Apply:
- Before proceeding you should have filled all the required fields of your One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification and service details etc.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
- After that click on the apply online link that is given below.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will display all facts/particulars that a candidate has mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/her OTR account.
- Fill in the required details.
- Pay the application fee online.
- After successful payment of the fee, the fee status will get reflected on the Online Application form. Candidates can check the fee status by clicking on the Print Application Button in the submitted Applications menu in your account.
- In case the payment status has not been reflected on your form, candidate may contact the JKPSC Office at Solina/Resham Ghar Colony Jammu.