Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has started the online application process for the post of Medical Officer (MO). The candidates can submit the application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) through online mode on or before 09 September 2020.
- Opening date of online application submission – 05 August 2020 at 10 AM
- Last date for submission of online application – 09 September 2020
- The tentative date of examination (Written Test) – 01 November 2020
Medical Officer – 900 Posts
Rs.52700-166700 (Level 9)
- MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-II of the 3rd Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of education qualification included in part-II of the 3rd Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956
- Registration of Medical Council of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir/Medical Council of India is pre-requisite for the eligibility of the candidate.
18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
Rs. 9300-34800/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 05 August to 04 September 2020.