Join Indian Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible person of districts of Charkhi Dadri, Rewari, Bhiwani & Mahendergarh from 01 July 2020 to 14 July 2020 at Rao Tula Ram Stadium, Rewari (Haryana). Online Registration is mandatory and will be open from 02 May 2020 to 15 June 2020. Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 16 June 2020 to 30 June 2020.
|Notification||Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Soldier General Duty and Other Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||Jun 15, 2020|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications|
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Soldier General Duty (SGD): High school/Class 10th pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% overall aggregate of C2 Grade. Age Limit: 17.5 years to 21 years.
- Soldier Clerk/SKT: (i) 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subjectAge Limit: 17.5 years to 23 years..
- Securing 50% in English & Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping in Class 12th Pass is mandatory.
- Soldier Tradesmen: (i) Class 08th/10th Simple Pass.
- (ii) No Stipulation in aggregated percentage but should have scored min. 33 percent in each subject. Age Limit: 17.5 years to 23 years.
- Last Date forsubmission of Application for Indian Army: 15 June 2020
Join Indian Army Soldier General Duty (SGD) and Other Vacancy Details
- Soldier General Duty: 01 Post
- Soldier Clerk/SKT: 01 Post
- Soldier Tradesmen: 02 Posts
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 15 June 2020.
For more information and apply online visit Official website:www.joinindianarmy.nic.in