CSIR-NAL invites online applications for Scientists and Senior Scientists in various disciplines in the area of Design, Development, Testing and Evaluation of various Systems/Subsystems and Project Management. Details of the posts, no. of posts, Pay Matrix, essential/desired educational qualifications, experience etc. are given below.
- Scientist: 03 Posts
- Senior Scientist: 10 Posts
Last Date for Submitting Online Application for the post of Scientist: 06 July 2020
- Scientist: 32 years
- Senior Scientist: 37 years
- Scientist: 1,03,000/-Rs total emoluments
- Senior Scientist: 1,19,000/-Rs total emoluments
- Scientist: Post Graduate with ME/M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication/Computer Science/Telecom/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/MS in Software Design & Engineering OR PhD (submitted) in Electronics and Telecommunication/Computer Science/Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Senior Scientist: Post Graduate with ME/M.Tech in Mechanical/Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent with 03 (three) years relevant experience to job requirement OR PhD (Engineering)–Mechanical/Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent.
How To Apply:
Eligible persons can apply for CSIR -National Aerospace Laboratories (CSIR -NAL) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 06 July 2020. Online application form includes uploading of all related documents including payment of application fee wherever applicable and uploading of copies of certificates and testimonials etc. To apply you must fill in our specially designed electronic application form available on official website CSIR -NAL www.nal.res.in.