National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) has invited applications for the Financial Specialist, Engineering Specialist and other posts. Interested persons can apply for National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Recruitment 2020 through the given format on or before 03 August 2020.
Closing Date of Offline submission application form: 03 August 2020.
- Financial Specialist: 01 Post
- Engineering Specialist: 01 Post
- Social Management Specialist: 01 Post
- Environmental Specialist: 01 Post
- Project Coordinator: 01 Post
- Financial Specialist: Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)/Cost Accountant/MBA (Finance)/M.Com.
- Engineering Specialist: M.Tech in structural engineering from a recognized university. Working knowledge of MS office.
- Social Management Specialist: Should possess a Master Degree in Social Science preferably in social work/Socialogy/Rural Management. Knowledge of Computer applications (CA) to manage data base and generation of reports.
- Environmental Specialist (ES): Should possess a Master Degree in Environmental Science/Ecology and Environment and Engineering familiar with National Environmental regulation and on procedures/Practice of Ministry of Environment Forest, Govt. Of India.
- Project Coordinator (PC): Master Degree in Disaster Management (DM)/Geography/GIS and Remote sensing/Seismology/Earthquake Engineering or any other related field.
How To Apply:
nterested persons can apply for National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Recruitment 2020 through the given format on or before 03 August 2020. The detailed advertisement and the application format will be hosted in the NDMA website at ndma.gov.in. Application format can been downloaded from here. The duly filled in application alongwith attested copy of all relevant certificates to be sent to Under Secretary (Admn), NDMA Bhawan. A-I, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi – 110029.