The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has invited online applications for filling up 266 vacant posts. NCERT will be recruiting eligible and dynamic candidates for the following posts.The eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the posts through the official website on or before 03 August 2020.
Table of Contents
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||29.06.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||03.08.2020|
i) Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Postgraduation in relevant field and Ph.D in relevant field
A Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed.At least ten years as Librarian at any level in University Library or ten years of teaching as Assistant/Associate Professor in Library Science or ten years of experience as college librarian
(iii) Assistant Librarian
A Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree, with at least 55% marks. A consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of Library. NET in the concerned subject.
(i) UR (Male)/OBC (Male)/EWS (Male): Rs 1000/-
(ii) SC/ST/PWD/Women: Exempted
(a) Professor/Librarian: Academic level 14 with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,44,200/-
(Pre-revised scale of pay : Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP-10,000)
(b) Associate Professor: Academic level 13A with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,31,400/-
(Pre-revised scale of pay : Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP-9,000)
(c) Assistant Professor/Assistant Librarian: Academic level 10 with rationalized entry pay of Rs.57,700/-
(Pre-revised scale of pay : Rs.15,600-39,100 with AGP-6,000)
How To Apply:
- Click on the link that is given below to apply for NCERT Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Assistant Librarian, and Librarian post 2020.
- New candidates will first have to register themselves.
- After sucesful registration, they can log in and complete the applciataion form.
- Log in with the registration no. and password.
- Fill in your personal details, educational qualification, and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee (if required)
- Take a printout of the application form for future purposes.