National Housing Bank (NHB) has started the online applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager against advertisement number NHB/HR & Admin/Recruitment/2020-21/02.Now, the candidates can apply to the posts at nhb.org.in on or before 18 September 2020.
Table of Contents
NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Commencement of submission of online application: 29 August 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 18 September 2020
- Admit Card Date: 10 days prior to the Examination
- Online Examination: October/ November 2020
- Result of Online Examination: November/ December 2020
- Download of e-Call Letter for Interview, conduct of interview: January/February 2021
- Declaration of Final Result: February/March 2021
NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Manager -16 Posts
NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or Master’s Degree in any discipline with an aggregate minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/ICWAI/CS may also apply.
between 21 to 28 years (There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category as per government norms)
Selection Criteria for Assistant Manager Posts
Selection for the Post will be done through two-tiered processes i.e. online examination and interview.
How to apply for NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 29 August to 18 September at nhb.org.in. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification before applying to the post.