NLC India Limited (NLCIL) has again extended the online application last date for NLC GET Recruitment 2020.All those candidates who have yet not applied for the online application can apply by 30 May.Earlier, the last date of online application was extended till 17 May 2020. The NLC India Limited will recrurit Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) for its units and facilities located in various Projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithnok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations.
|Notification||NLC GET Recruitment 2020 Online Registration Last Date Extended, Apply Online for 259 Graduate Executive Trainee Posts|
|Notification Date||Mar 13, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||May 17, 2020|
|Organization||NLC India Limited|
|Education Qual||CA/CS/ICWA, Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Engineering, Other Funtional Area|
Total No. of Posts – 259 Posts
- Mechanical – 125 Posts
- Electrical (EEE) – 65 Posts
- Electrical (ECE) – 10 Posts
- Civil – 5 Posts
- Control and Instrumentation – 15 Posts
- Computer – 5 Posts
- Mining – 5 Posts
- Geology – 5 Posts
- Finance – 14 Posts
- Human Resource – 10 Posts
- Mechanical – Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering.
- Electrical (EEE) – Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering.
- Electrical (ECE) – Bachelor degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Civil – Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering/Civil & Structural Engineering.
- Control and Instrumentation – Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Computer – Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) Full Time / Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications.
- Mining – Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering.
- Geology – M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology.
- Finance –Candidates who have the qualification of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance are eligible.
- Human Resource – Candidates holding Degree in any discipline and post-graduation degree in social work/business administration/business management with specialization in personnel management/industrial relations/labour welfare or postgraduate degree/diploma of 2 years in relevant subject are eligible.
How to apply for NLC Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online(www.nlcindia.com) for NLC Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 17 May 2020.