Northern Frontier Railway (NFR) has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentice in Katihar (KIR) & TDH workshop, Alipurduar (APDJ), Rangiya (RNY), Lumding (LMG) & S&T/workshop, Tinsukia (TSK), New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/ BNGN, and Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS) @nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. The application for Northern Frontier Railway Apprentice is active from 16th August 2020. Northern Frontier Railway is recruiting for 4499 vacancies.
Table of Contents
Important Dates:Northern Frontier Railway Apprentice
|Application Start Date||13th August 2020|
|Application Last Date||16th August 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||15th September 2020|
Vacancy Details:Northern Frontier Railway Apprentice:
|Katihar (KIR) & TDH workshop||970|
|Lumding (LMG) & S&T/ workshop||1302|
|New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN||539|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||276|
Eligibility Criteria:Northern Frontier Railway Apprentice
- Age Limit:Minimum: 15 Year
Maximum: 24 Years ( UR / EWS )
Age Relaxation: As per Govt. norms.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates who have completed their Class 10th level of Examination & along with minimum 50% marks in ITI Certification in relevant trade will be eligible for this recruitment.
How To Apply:Northern Frontier Railway Apprentice
- Click the below link to Apply Online for Northern Frontier Railway Apprentice.
- Register by creating a Username and Password
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit