The National Seed Corporation Limited (NSCL) under the administrative control of the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare has invited online applications to fill up 220 vacancies. The NSCL Recruitment 2020 is being done to recruit suitable candidates for employment to the post of Management Trainee, Senior Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Trainee, Assistant (Legal), and Trainee Mate for various disciplines. The NSCL Recruitment will be done on a direct basis at Corporate Office (New Delhi), Regional / Area Offices and Farms (located all over India). The date for receiving online applications has been extended to 19th August 2020.
|Starting Date||14th July 2020|
19th August 2020
|Name Of Posts||Vacancy|
|Assistant (Legal) Grade I||03|
a) Assistant (Legal) Grade I
Degree in Law. One year of experience of handling legal matters in a reputed organisation or with experienced Advocate. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) shall be desirable. The departmental candidates who are law graduates working in the next below post for two years having aptitude to work in Legal Department will also be considered on merits, along with others.
b) Management Trainee
The candidates must hold a B.E/B.Tech Degree or B.Sc Degree or M.Sc Degree or MBA as per the discipline they are applying for. The minimum percentage must be at least 60% from a recognized university in India.
c) Senior Trainee
M.Sc.(Hort.)/MSc.(Agri.) or MBA in the relevant discipline they are applying for. The minimum percentage must be at least 60% from a recognized university in India.
Graduate or Masters in the discipline they are applying for with minimum 6002* marks from recognised University.
- Assistant (Legal) Gd. I – Not exceeding 30 Years
- Management Trainee, Sr./Diploma Trainee, Trainee – Not exceeding 27 Years
- Trainee Mate – Not exceeding 25 Years
|Name Of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Assistant (Legal) Grade I||Rs. 22000-77000/-Basic Pay: Rs. 22,000/DA @ of 18.7% of Basic Pay: Rs 4114Perks @ of 25% of Basic Pay: Rs 5,500|
|Management Trainee||Consolidated stipend including DA during|
training period of Rs. 47480/ per month
|Sr./Diploma Trainee||Consolidated stipend including DA during|
training period of Rs. 26114/ per month
|Trainee||Consolidated stipend including DA during|
training period of Rs. 20179/ per month
|Trainee Mate (Agri.)||Consolidated stipend including DA during|
training period of Rs. 19586/ per month
Application Fee :
- Unreserved Category/EWS/OBC/Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 500/ plus processing fee and payment gateway charges on actual is applicable.
- Candidates belonging to any particular category of SC/ST/PWD are not required to pay the application fee, however, processing fee and payment gateway charges on actual is applicable for SC/ST/pWD
How To Apply :
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details such as Personal Details, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference.