Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a recruitment notification for 104 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector (SI), Station Officer (Fire Service), and Assistant Jailor posts @ossc.gov.in. The candidates who are graduate can apply online for this job. The recruitment was released on 25th August, it is active now for one month.
Table of Contents
Odisha Police Recruitment Important Date
|Online Application Re-open||26th August 2020|
|Closing Date od Application||25th September 2020|
Odisha Police Recruitment Vacancy Detail
The total no. of vacancies for the post of SI, Station Officer, and Assistant Jailor are 104.
|Station Officer (Fire Service)||02||04||–||07||13||–||–|
Odisha Police Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Sub Inspector: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- Station Officer (Fire Service): The candidate must be a science or engineering graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- Assistant Jailor: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- The candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 25 years.
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Application Fee For Odisha Police Online Application
- General/EWS/OBC(Creamy Layer): Rs. 200/-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Rs 0/-
- SC/ST: Rs 0/-
How To Apply For Odisha Police Recruitment?
- As you click the given online application link.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.