Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a recruitment notification for 104 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector (SI), Station Officer (Fire Service), and Assistant Jailor posts @ossc.gov.in. The candidates who are graduate can apply online for this job. The recruitment was released on 25th August, it is active now for one month.
Odisha Police Recruitment Important Date
|Online Application Re-open||26th August 2020|
|Closing Date od Application||25th September 2020|
Odisha Police Recruitment Vacancy Detail
The total no. of vacancies for the post of SI, Station Officer, and Assistant Jailor are 104.
|Station Officer (Fire Service)||02||04||–||07||13||–||–|
Odisha Police Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Sub Inspector: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- Station Officer (Fire Service): The candidate must be a science or engineering graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- Assistant Jailor: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- The candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 25 years.
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Application Fee For Odisha Police Online Application
- General/EWS/OBC(Creamy Layer): Rs. 200/-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Rs 0/-
- SC/ST: Rs 0/-
How To Apply For Odisha Police Recruitment?
- As you click the given online application link.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.