The Odisha Public Service Commission or the OPSC has invited online applications for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) in Group-A of Odisha Panchayati Raj Engineering Service under the Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department. Interested candidates can apply to the posts from 26 August 2020 to 25 September 2020. Know the application date, selection process, exam pattern for the OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020.
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Registration Date||26th August to 25 September 2020|
|Last Date To Submit Application||05th October 2020|
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020: Eligibility criteria
Candidates should have a degree in Engineering (Civil) from any recognized University or Institution recognized by the Government or they must be an Associated Member of the Institution of Engineers of India.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates must have knowledge of Odia. He or she must be able to read, write, and speak Odia and studied it as a subject in school.
Must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years on the 1st January 2020. Relaxation in the age limit will be applicable as per Govt. Norms.
Application Fee For OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020
The exam fee for the OPSC AEE shall be paid only through the online mode.
General: Rs 500/-
How To Apply For OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020
- Register using a valid email ID
- Use the registration number to login into the application form
- Fill the Personal details & education qualification
- Upload the required documents
- Make Payment through online mode only.
- Take a Print out of the application form