Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has re-released the recruitment notification for the post of Weaving Supervisor, Sub-Inspector of Excise, Superintendent and Soil Conservation Extension Worker. Eligible candidates who are interested for the posts can apply for the post from 16 August to 15 September 2020 on official website of OSSC i.e. ossc.gov.in.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 16 August 2020
- Last Date of submitting Online Application – 15 September 2020
- Weaving Supervisor – 3 Posts
- Superintendent – 1 Post
- Sub-Inspector of Excise – 34 Posts
- Soil Conservation Extension Worker – 201
- Weaving Supervisor – The candidate must have passed Diploma in Handloom Technology/ Textile Technology from IIHT or other recognized Institutions
- Superintendent – Degree in Fine Arts and Crafts
- Sub-Inspector of Excise – Degree in any discipline from any recognized University
- Soil Conservation Extension Worker – +2 Science or +2 vocational courses in Agriculture related subject
- Weaving Supervisor – 20 to 32 years
- Soil Conservation Extension Worker, SI, Superintendent – 21 to 32 years
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the OSSC’s Website www.ossc.gov.in from from 16 August to 15 September 2020.