Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is a Maharatna Company under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The place of posting of selected candidates will be done on a requirement basis within the state of Maharashtra, Goa, and Chhattisgarh.Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice in Western Region covering Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, and Chattisgarh. The recruitment is being done to fill 114 vacancies in trades such as Assistant (Human Resource), Executive (Human Resource), Office Management, Electrical Engineering and Civil Engineering for apprenticeship for One (01) year.
|Post ID||Trade Name||Vacancy|
|483||Assistant (Human Resource)||4|
|482||Executive (Human Resource)||5|
|481||Diploma in Office Management||2|
|480||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||23|
|479||Graduate in Civil Engineering||11|
|478||Graduate in Electrical Engineering||69|
- The candidates who are applying for the post of Human Resource Apprenticeship, they need to hold an MBA in the concerned discipline.
- The candidates applying in the Diploma Apprenticeship need to hold a diploma in the concerned discipline.
- The candidates applying for the Graduate Apprenticeship need to hold a graduate degree in the concerned discipline.
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering, Graduate in Civil Engineering, Executive (Human Resource) will receive a stipend of Rs. 15,000 per month.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Office Management, Assistant (Human Resource) will receive a stipend of Rs 12,000 per month
How To Apply:
- Click on the direct link that is given below.
- Click on the ‘Click Here To Apply’ option that is given at the bottom.
- The candidates need to first register themselves if not registered for the discipline they are applying as per their educational qualifications.
- Next, enter your Enter BOAT\RDAT Registration ID’ to register yourself in the NATS portal.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Finally, fill in your personal details.