Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has declared the exam result for the post of Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) on its official website.
Table of Contents
Schedule Of Interview:
Qualified candidates will now appear for interview round which is scheduled to be held on 13 July (Monday), 14 July (Tuesday), 16 July (Thursday) and 17 July (Friday) at 08.45 AM (Morning session) and 12.30 PM (Afternoon Session) at the Office of Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala.
All candidates are advised to avoid bringing any attendant with him/her keeping in view the emergency COVID 19 situation but in case the candidate requires any attendant he/she should have only one person accompanying him/her. Following documents should be carried by the candidates at the time of interview:
- Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
- Proof of having passed Punjabi of Matric or equivalent.
- Required B.Sc (Agriculture) Degree and DMC Certificate.
- Proof of Master’s Degree and DMC certificate( If possesses)
- Duly filled Bio data sheet. The Performa of Bio-data sheet has been uploaded on Commission’s Website.