Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSL) has released notification for recruitment of Sub Divisional Engineer 2020. The Online Application for PPSC Engineer Recruitment is active 31st July 2020. There are total 50 vacancies in PPSC.
|Online Application Start Date||10th July 2020|
|Last Date||31st July 2020|
|Ex-Serviceman/ LDESM, Punjab||03|
|Sports Persons, Punjab||01|
|Persons with Disability||03|
|Scheduled Castes Other, Punjab||05|
|Scheduled Caste Other,|
|Balmiki Mazbhi Sikhs, Punjab||05|
|Balmiki Mazbhi Sikhs ESM/LDESM|
|Backward Classes ESM/LDESM|
|Economically Weaker Section, Punjab||05|
Degree in Engineering in Civil or Mechanical from a recognized University or Institution. Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
- Minimum-18 Years (As on 01st January 2020)
- Maximum- 37 Years (As on 01st January 2020)
- Age Relaxation(upper Age Limit)- As per Punjab govt. rules.
The Online application fee for different categories of PPSC Engineer Application Fee:
|For SC/ST (All State) and BC of Punjab||₹1125/- (Rs.500 Application Fee + Rs.625 Examination Fee)|
|For Ex-Serviceman of Punjab State Only||₹500/- (Application Fee)|
|For all Other categories (including Lineal Decedent of Ex-serviceman, EWS, Punjab)||₹3000/- (Rs.500 Application Fee + Rs.2500 Examination Fee)|
|PWD Punjab State Only||₹1750/- (Rs.500 Application Fee + Rs.1250 Examination Fee)|
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan.
How To Apply :
- click the given online apply link,
- Click on the Open Advertisement.
- Click on the first link of Apply for Sub Divisional Engineer.
- Fill all the important details in the form.
- Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.