Rajasthan High Court has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Chauffeur/ Driver . Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the link given below from 31st July 20 31st August 2020. The Rajasthan High Court Chauffeur/ Driver online recruitment is for 72 vacant posts
Table of Contents
|Date to apply online||31st July 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||31st August 2020|
|Last Date to pay Fees||01st September 2020|
|Exam Date||To be notified later|
The total no. of vacancies is 72. Post wise vacancy distribution is given below.
- Chauffer: Candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized Board.
- Driver: Candidate must be at least 12th passed from a recognized Board and having driving license..
- Minimum: 18 Yrs.
- Maximum: 40 Yrs.
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- General / OBC / MOBC/ EWS: Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST / PH: Rs. 250/-
The candidate can pay the exam fee through online by credit card or debit card or net banking.
How to Apply:
- Click on the given link.
- Click on the Registration.
- As the link opens, read the given instructions and then press, “Read and continue”
- Fill the registration form by clicking “Proceed to Apply online”
- Fill the credentials for Personal details, qualification and contact details.
- Then go to the Login page and enter the Rajasthan High Court Apply Online registration number and password
- Enter the rest of the credentials and Make Payment as per your category
- Finally submit the form after verifying the details and Clicking Submit
- Take the print out / save the application form and fee acknowledgement receipt