The Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCF) has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates as Management Trainee, Operator Trainee, Boiler Operator Gr. III, Jr. Fireman Gr. II.
Table of Contents
|Application Start date||29th June 2020|
|Application Last date||15th July 2020|
|Post Code||Post Name||Vacancy|
|E1-CHEM/ 072020||Engineer (Chemical) (OBC Backlog)||10|
|E1-MKTG/ 072020||Officer (Marketing) Grade E1||10|
|E0 MKTG/ 082020||Asstt Officer (Marketing) Grade E0||14|
|OPTR CHEM/ 072020||Operator Trainee (Chemical), Grade – A6||125|
|OPTR BOI/ 072020||Boiler Operator, Grade III (Grade – A5)||25|
|JR.FIRE/ 072020||Junior Fireman Grade II (Grade – A3)||23|
|Post Code||Post Name||Qualification|
|MTCHEM/ 072020||Chemical||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (Relevant Disciplines)|
|E1-CHEM/ 072020||Engineer (Chemical) (OBC Backlog)||B.E./ B. Tech / B.Sc Engineering (Chemical)|
|E1-MKTG/ 072020||Officer (Marketing) Grade E1||Degree (Science/ Engineering/ Agriculture)|
|E0 MKTG/ 082020||Asstt Officer (Marketing) Grade E0||B.Tech (Agriculture)|
|OPTR CHEM/ 072020||Operator Trainee (Chemical), Grade – A6||B.Sc.(Chemistry)/ Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology|
|OPTR BOI/ 072020||Boiler Operator, Grade III (Grade – A5)||SSC, Boiler Attendant Certificate|
|JR.FIRE/ 072020||Junior Fireman Grade II (Grade – A3)||SSC, Fireman Certificate|
- General: 25 Years
- SC/ST: 30 Years
- OBC: 28 Years
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidate: Rs. 1000/-.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwBD/ ExSM: Rs. 0/-.
- For General / OBC/ EWS Females: Rs. 700/-
How To Apply:
- Click on the link for registration mentioned below and you will be redirected to the official link directly.
- Enter all the details which are asked in the online application form.
- Your registration number will appear on the screen and will be sent on E-mail.
- Now login on the next link given below and fill your personal details.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and Intermediate certificate and birth/10th certificate.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your RCF Limited Recruitment Application process is completed and you can take print out of the application form for further use.