Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published the notification for recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector AP, Platoon Commander and Sub Inspector MBC in Rajasthan Police for TSP and Non TSP Areas on its official website – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. A total of 859 Vacancies are notified by the commission.
- Commencement of submission of online application – 09 February 2021
- Last date for submission of online application – 10 March 2021
Rajasthan Police SI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Area Name||Total Post|
|Sub Inspector AP||TSP||81|
|Sub Inspector IB||TSP||1|
|Platoon Commander||Non TSP||38|
|Sub Inspector MBC||TSP||11|
Rajasthan Police SI Salary:
Pay Matrix Level L-11 (Grade Pay -4200/-)
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police SI Posts
- Graduation from Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature or declared to be deemed as University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or posses an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government in consultation with the Commission.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Rajasthan Police SI Physical Eligibility:
- Height – 168 cm
- Chest – 81 cm without expending and 86 cm expanded
Rajasthan Police SI Age Limit:
20 to 25 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Selection Criteria for Rajasthan Police SI Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written Competitive Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Aptitude Test and Interview
Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern
There will be questions on in 2 parts
- General Hindi – 200 Marks
- General Knowledge & General Science – 200 Marks
The duration of each exam is 2 hours. Candidates who obtain 36 % of marks in each paper and 40 % in the aggregate, shall be deemed to have passed the qualifying examination conducted by the Commission. The commission shall send the list of such successful candidates up to 20 times the number of vacancies on the basis of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in the written examination.
Rajasthan Police SI Application Fee:
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs. 350/-
- Non-Creamy Layer of OBC/BC – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 150/-
How to apply for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested candidates can apply online from 09 February to 10 March 2021 on official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.